Gnatrol WDG: Biological Insecticide
- Gnatrol is a highly selective biolarvicide composed of the isolated bacterium, Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis
- For use in greenhouses to control fungus gnat larvae
- May be used on a wide variety of ornamentals, as well as all bulb crops, bedding plants and vegetable sets
- Once the larvae have ingested Gnatrol, they become paralyzed, stop feeding immediately and die—usually within 24 hours
- Gnatrol is now available in a water dispersible granule (WDG) formulation that will not leave a residue and is easier to measure for increased application accuracy
- Product Size: 16 Lb.